Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment changed its protection level to endangered on the east coast of Queensland, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. Many koalas in Australia are infected with chlamydia. The disease can cause blindness, infection, and infertility. Last year, the Australian Koala Foundation said Australia had lost about 30 percent of its koala population in the past three years. Without immediate action, the species could become extinct by 2050.
Unlike koalas, which are on the brink of extinction, the market demand for Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Powder,Overview of Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Powder, Application of Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Powder,Titanium dioxide TiO2 powder price,Titanium oxide TiO2 powder supplier will grow substantially.
Overview of Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Powder
Titanium dioxide is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula TiO2. It is a white solid or powdered amphoteric oxide. The molecular weight was 79.9. It is non-toxic, has the best opacity, the best whiteness and brightness, and is considered one of the best white pigments in the world.
Among the commonly used white pigments, titanium dioxide has the smallest relative density, and among the white pigments of the same quality, titanium dioxide has the largest specific surface area and the largest pigment volume. Titanium dioxide has very stable chemical properties and is an acidic amphoteric oxide. At room temperature, it hardly reacts with other elements and compounds. Ineffective for oxygen, ammonia, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide. Insoluble in water, fat, dilute acid and inorganic acid, alkali, only soluble in hydrofluoric acid. . But under the action of light, titanium dioxide can undergo continuous redox reactions and has photochemical activity. This photochemical activity is particularly evident under the action of UV-anatase titanium dioxide.
Titanium dioxide is widely used in paint, chemical fiber, cosmetics, paper, ink, plastic, rubber, food and other industries. It has a high melting point and is also used in the manufacture of refractory glass, glazes, enamels, clays, high-temperature laboratory utensils, etc.
Titanium dioxide is used in food pigments (E171). Like all food colorings, its technical role is to make food more visually appealing, to color previously colorless food, or to restore food to its original appearance.
Jelly, fried food, cocoa products, chocolate, chocolate products, hard candy, polished candy, gum-based candy, puffed food, coating of candy chocolate products, mayonnaise, salad dressing, jam, solid beverages, konjac gel food, meat Soups, sauces, salads, and seasoned sandwiches may contain titanium dioxide.
Application of Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Powder
The most important applications of titanium dioxide are paints, varnishes, and paper and plastics, which account for around 80% of world titanium dioxide consumption. Other pigment applications, such as printing inks, fibers, rubber, cosmetics and food, account for another 8%. The rest are used in other applications such as technically pure titanium, glass and glass ceramics, electrical ceramics, metallic copper, catalysts, electrical conductors and chemical intermediates.
1. Titanium dioxide has become the most widely used white pigment due to its brightness and high refractive index.
2. Powdered titanium dioxide is also an effective sunscreen. It is used as a pigment to provide whiteness and opacity in products such as paints, coatings, plastics, paper, inks, food, pharmaceuticals (such as tablets and pills) and most toothpastes. In painting, it is often abbreviated to "lively white," "perfect white," "whitest white," or other similar terms.
3. Titanium dioxide is used as a colorant in the rubber industry, and also has the functions of reinforcement, anti-aging and filling.
4. Add titanium dioxide to white and colored rubber products, it is resistant to sunlight, no cracking, no discoloration, high stretching ratio, and acid and alkali resistance.
5. Titanium dioxide for rubber is mainly used in automobile tires, rubber shoes, rubber floors, gloves, sports equipment, etc., generally anatase type.
6. In the production of automobile tires, a certain amount of rutile titanium dioxide products are often added to enhance the ability of anti-ozone and anti-ultraviolet rays.
7. Titanium dioxide is also widely used in cosmetics. Since titanium dioxide is non-toxic and far superior to lead white, almost all powdered titanium dioxide can replace lead and zinc white.
8. For permanent whitening, just add 5%-8% titanium dioxide powder, the fragrance is smoother, the adhesion is strong, the absorption is strong, and the covering power is strong.
9. Titanium dioxide in gouache and cold cream reduces greasiness and clarity.
10. Titanium dioxide is also used in many other perfumes, sunscreens, soaps, white soaps and toothpaste.
11. When deposited as a thin film, the refractive index and color of titanium dioxide make it an excellent reflective optical coating for dielectric mirrors.
12. Certain grades of modified titanium-based pigments are used in foam coatings, plastics, topcoats and cosmetics - the particles of these artificial pigments have two or more layers of different oxides (usually titanium dioxide, iron oxide or oxides) . aluminium), which can produce sparkling, iridescent and/or pearlescent effects.
13. Titanium dioxide is used in cosmetics and skin care products as pigments, sunscreens and thickeners, and as sunscreen and anti-ultraviolet pigments.
14. As a sunscreen, it uses ultra-fine TiO2, which is known for its combination with ultra-fine zinc oxide. It is considered an effective sunscreen that reduces the incidence of sunburn and minimizes the effects associated with long-term use. Early photoaging, photocarcinogenic and immunosuppressive sun exposure. extra semester. Sometimes these UV protectants are used in sunscreens along with iron oxide pigments to enhance protection against visible light.
Titanium dioxide TiO2 powder price
The price of titanium dioxide TiO2 powder will change randomly with factors such as production cost of titanium dioxide TiO2 powder, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and market supply and demand. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for titanium dioxide TiO2 powder, please feel free to send the latest titanium dioxide TiO2 powder price.
Titanium oxide TiO2 powder supplier
As a global supplier of Titanium Dioxide TiO2 powder, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced technology and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Properties|
|Other Names||Dioxotitanium, Titanium dioxide, Titania, Titanium(IV) dioxide, Titanic oxide, Titanium peroxide, Titanium oxide powder|
|Molecular Weight||79.9378 g/mol|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Melting Point||1,843° C (3,349° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,972° C (5,382° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9378 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.937776 Da|
|Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||NONH for all modes of transport|
3D printing technology emerged in the mid-1990s and is actually the latest rapid prototyping device utilizing technologies such as light curing and paper lamination. It is basically the same as ordinary printing. The printer is equipped with "printing materials" such as liquid or powder. After connecting to the computer, the "printing materials" are superimposed layer by layer through computer control, and finally the blueprint on the computer is turned into a real thing. This printing technology is called 3D stereo printing technology.
In terms of the adaptability of cement and concrete superplasticizer, the type and quality of concrete superplasticizer also play an important role. Therefore, concrete superplasticizers should be selected according to the adaptability to cement and…
Boron Carbide is one of the three hardest materials known, it is not affected by hot hydrogen fluoride and nitric acid. Soluble in molten alkali, insoluble in water and acid.…
Bismuth sulfide is a chemical substance with the molecular formula Bi2S3,insoluble in water, toxic, weakly radioactive, and harmless to the human body.…