Since the beginning of this year, people around the world have felt the pressure of rising prices. Not only the rise in oil prices but also different industries have seen soaring prices. According to the latest data, from August 2021 to the present, the inflation rate in the United States has risen for 6 consecutive months, and this data has soared from the previous 5.3% to 7.9% today. Inflation in the United States, the global Many countries have been affected.
According to experts' forecasts, the inflation rate in the United States may exceed 10% this year, which will face the danger of collapse, which has a great impact on global inflation, including Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price.
Overview of Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder
Zinc oxide ZnO powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. It has the advantage that it does not turn black in the presence of H2S gas because ZnS is also white. On heating, ZnO gradually changed from white and pale yellow to lemon yellow. After cooling, the yellow color will gradually disappear. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products, including cosmetics, food supplements, rubber, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, coatings, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, food, batteries, Ferrite, flame retardant and most importantly, tape.
Physical properties of zinc oxide powder
Appearance and Properties: White powder or hexagonal crystal. Odorless, tasteless, no sand. It turns yellow when heated, turns white again after cooling, and sublimates when heated to 1800°C. The hiding power is half that of titanium dioxide and zinc sulfide. The tinting strength is twice that of basic lead carbonate.
Solubility: soluble in acid, concentrated alkali hydroxide, ammonia and ammonium salt solution, insoluble in water and ethanol.
Chemical properties of zinc oxide powder
Zinc oxide powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. Its advantage is that it will not turn black when encountering H2S gas, because ZnS is also white. On heating, the ZnO gradually changed from white to pale yellow to lemon yellow. The yellow color will disappear as it cools. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or color-changing thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst.
Application of zinc oxide ZnO powder
1. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a colorant and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene.
2. Zinc oxide ZnO for fine desulfurization of feed gas in chemical fertilizer industry
3. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer, for electrostatic copying, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials
5. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials
6. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording, electrostatic plate making documents
7. Zinc oxide ZnO is used in plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics, special ceramic products, special functional coatings and textile hygiene processing.
8. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw materials such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Zinc oxide is used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters
10. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a white pigment for printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of chrome yellow zinc, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride and other pigments. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, magnetic materials, and as zinc supplements in feed processing.
Zinc oxide ZnO powder price
Zinc oxide The price of zinc oxide powder will change randomly with the production cost of zinc oxide powder, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand and other factors. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder.
Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder Supplier
As a global zinc oxide ZnO powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (cerium oxide, zinc oxide, nickel oxide), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Properties|
|Other Names||Oxozinc, Zinc White, Zinc monoxide, Zinci Oxydum, Flowers of zinc,|
|Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,|
|zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White|
|Melting Point||1,975° C (3,587° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,360° C (4,280° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9241 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.924061 Da|
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGIII|
With Russia taking the lead on Poland and Bulgaria at the end of last month, there appears to be a growing sense of compromise within the EU over whether to accept Moscow's proposed rouble settlement order.
Italy's prime minister said recently that European companies would be able to buy gas in roubles without violating sanctions. This apparently ignores the guidance of hardliners in the EU to "fight to the end".
For weeks, European companies have been trying to find ways to meet Russia's payment demands for the rouble while maintaining vital gas supplies without violating sanctions against Moscow.
Late last month, European Commission President Von der Leyen said operating under the mechanism would violate sanctions and asked European companies not to bow to Russian demands. However, the EU has yet to issue more rigorous written guidelines on how companies should pay Gazprom.
The Italian prime minister said recently, "There is no official announcement from the European Union about what ruble settlement means for sanctions violations, and no one has said whether ruble payments violate sanctions or not. It's a grey area."
"In fact, most gas importers are already opening rouble accounts for deals with Gazprom,"
He also used German companies as a shield. He said Germany's largest gas importer had already paid in rubles. "In fact, we saw evidence yesterday that the largest gas importer in Germany has already paid in rubles."
Titanium dioxide TiO2 powder is an important inorganic chemical pigment, which is widely used in coatings, inks, papermaking, plastic rubber, chemical fiber, ceramics and other industries.…
In terms of the adaptability of cement and concrete superplasticizer, the type and quality of concrete superplasticizer also play an important role. Therefore, concrete superplasticizers should be selected according to the adaptability to cement and…
Boron Carbide is one of the three hardest materials known, it is not affected by hot hydrogen fluoride and nitric acid. Soluble in molten alkali, insoluble in water and acid.…